We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
1. What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this service (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation),
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our services,
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering and using Bondd,
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to the Bondd services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website; We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you come back to the service.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
We may publish Google Adsense interest-based advertisements on our website. These are tailored by Google to reflect your interests. To determine your interests, Google will track your behaviour across the web using cookies. You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser using Google’s Ads Preference Manager, available at: google.com/ads/preferences. You can opt-out of the Adsense partner network cookie at: google.com/privacy_ads. However, this opt-out mechanism uses a cookie, and if you clear the cookies from your browser your opt-out will not be maintained. To ensure that an opt-out is maintained in respect of a particular browser, you should use the Google browser plug-in available at: google.com/ads/preferences/plugin.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
3. Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the service,
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the service,
- enable your use of the services available on the website,
- send statements and invoices to you,
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications on email and/or SMS,
- send you email and/or SMS notifications which you have specifically requested,
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website; and
5. International data transfers
6. Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the service).
7. Policy amendments
8. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
9. Third party websites
The website does not contains links to other websites.
10. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
12. Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.